{PLEASE BE PATIENT} FALL 2010. It's a VERY busy time in my life right now. I am expecting our third child in the spring and my husband starts his first "real" semester of dental school this semester. Between the two of us we are crammed packed with LIFE. He has a pretty hefty load (25 credit hours)...therefore I will not have much time to myself away from my children that I once did for photo sessions. Meaning I will have issues scheduling sessions for the next few months with Jeffrey being gone and having my two little guys to tend to regularly. I can still shoot sessions periodically until December but please understand if I say I can't. All the fall sessions already scheduled are still okay!

12.10.2009

just born {M}.

This little guy is REALLY little. I was afraid to maneuver him around because he felt SO fragile...I apparently have forgotten how teeny tiny newborns actually are!!! What a cute little baby this is...makes me just a little bit hungry for one myself.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

2 LOVE it!:

Kelsey December 11, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Thanks Vanessa, I love them!!

alyssa December 11, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

What a sweet little guy! You did a great job on these pictures and I LOVE his name!

All photographs are copyrighted © A Dash of Love Photography.


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP